Bos Landscaping Inc. is a business based on the philosophy of superior quality workmanship and outstanding customer service. We are based in Smithville and service the golden horseshoe area, from NOTL to Oakville. Our highest priority is safe work practices as well as professional development. Consistently gaining knowledge on new products and cutting edge techniques ensures that we stay a step ahead of our competition.
As a growing company, we are currently looking for a positive and dependable construction foreman with integrity. Excellent problem solving abilities, understanding the job requirements and ensuring that the job is done properly are essential qualities. If you have effective communication skills (both verbal and written), are able to mentor, instruct and train junior/intermediate staff, we would like to meet you.
Preference will be given to those certified by LO.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in the landscape/construction industry
- Leadership role experience
- Must have valid driver’s D license with a clean record
- Knowledge of specific materials, methods, tools and equipment required to complete various landscape/construction practices
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and specifications
- Manage safety, quality and productivity of work at sites and/or shop/yard
- Supervise, coordinate, and schedule the day to day work activities of a landscape construction crew
- Operate various tools and equipment, including: heavy equipment, chainsaws, jackhammers, laser levels, measurement equipment, shovels, hammers, drills, etc.
- Meet with subcontractors and supervise quality, efficiency, and deadlines
- Complete and submit all required paperwork on a daily basis
- Maintain and enforce standards of cleanliness and organization in assigned trucks, trailers, equipment, jobsites, and shop/yard areas
- Ensure that all work activities are carried out in a safe and efficient manner
- Enforce and work in accordance with all local health and safety laws and regulations at shop/yard and on jobsites
- Communicate with customers in a polite and courteous manner
Wages will be based on experience and skills.
Year round employment available.
Own transportation required.
Serious inquiries please apply to email@example.com
Contract to Hire
Aug 23, 2016