Greenspace is a dynamic, growing company headquartered in Toronto's East End. We provide expert design/build landscape construction services throughout the GTA, as well as top quality landscape maintenance to residential, commercial and institutional properties.
Landscape Maintenance Foreman duties include:
- Lead crew in performing general landscape maintenance (mowing, weeding, pruning, planting, sodding etc.)
- Assign tasks to crew members, monitor performance to ensure work is performed safely, on schedule and to the highest standard
- Instruct crew members in proper work methods and standards; provide feedback to supervisor on crew performance
- Communicate with customers regularly re work quality
- Operate all necessary equipment such as mowers, trimmers, blowers, tillers and hand tools
- Ensure tools and equipment are properly used and maintained by crew members
- Assist with purchasing/pickup of required job materials
- Winter snow plowing opportunites
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Experience leading a team with minimal supervision
- Valid "G" License with clean driver's abstract
- Attention to detail, commitment to quality
- Minimum 3 years' experience in landscape maintenance and planting
Greenspace provides competitive pay based on background and experience. Benefits package after 6 months' employment, including vision, dental and prescription drug coverage.
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Greenspace Landscaping & Property Services Inc.
Aug 29, 2016