Greenspace is a dynamic, growing company headquartered in East End Toronto. We provide both hardscape and softscape services to residential, commercial and institutional customers throughout the GTA. We are currently in need of 2 full-time, professional Landscape Constsruction Foremen.
The successful candidates must be highly skilled in all aspects of hard landscaping, including stonework, interlocking, retaining walls, woodworking, asphalt, cement work, grading, excavating, sodding, planting trees, shrubs etc. The Landscape Construction Foreman will
- ensure safe, timely, high quality completion of work orders
- provide leadership/supervision to crew of up to 5 people
- read and interpret plans and drawings in order to lay out jobsites -- including planting beds, trees, pathway and park construction, retaining walls etc.
- plan project completion and delegate tasks in a highly organized and efficient manner
- physically demonstrate and lead by example
- think ahead to anticipate requirements of personnel, equipment etc. at job site
- independently trouble-shoot routine daily issues as they arise
- collaborate with Project Manager to communicate any changes or concerns re jobsite safety, equipment or staff needs.
- Min 3 years' experience in a supervisory role in the landscape industry
- Expert machine skills - excavator, skid steer, track loader etc.
- Valid G license with clean driving record
- Highly organized to plan and delegate jobsite tasks
- Excellent communication skills
Year round operations, with snow plowing in winter months. Dental, vision and prescription drug benefits after 6 months' employment. Salary beginning at $25 - $30 per hour, depending on experience. Please forward resumes to email@example.com
Greenspace Landscaping & Property Services Inc.
Aug 29, 2016