Quality and sustainability-focused Albion Landscaping is looking for a summer and winter Crew Leader experienced in horticulture, landscaping and snow removal.
- Running a high energy, efficient grounds management crew at condominium and commercial sites in Bramption, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Vaughan and Toronto.
- Using knowledge of horticulture and landscaping to ensure properties are maintained at a high level of quality with close attention to detail.
- Identifying and resolving issues on the grounds of clients you service, or escalating concerns to manager
- Basic care and maintenance of landscaping equipment, daily maintenance of trucks
- Cultivate a learning atmosphere among the crew and be willing to learn new skills every day.
- Ability to work safe, pay attention to surroundings and be attentive to the safety of the crew and make sure they follow company guidelines.
- Well mannered with positive attitude, punctual
- Successful applicants must also be comfortable dealing with customer questions and concerns, and be able to keep detailed daily records.
- G licence, along with a clean driver's abstract.
- Local candidates only, please: we are located at the 427 and 407.
- Experience in Landscape Maintenance 2+ Years.
- Working knowledge/proficiency of landscape and horticultural materials (incl.operation of equipment and ability to differentiate and identify plants and weeds)
- Experience with aspects of grounds management, such as: Fertilizer application, aeration, weed control, use of lawn equipment and small machines (lawn mowers, blowers, trimmers chainsaws etc), snow removal, etc.
- Must have own transportation and safety boots.
- Proficiency in running efficient job sites with a 1-5 person crew is an asset.
Albion Landscaping has been serving properties in the GTA for almost 50 years.
Pay range: $16-20 per hour, depending on experience.
Aug 22, 2016