FlightLine Golf Inc. is a golf course construction company that specializes in golf course renovation projects throughout the GTA and Ontario. Our services include environmental construction and commercial landscaping. We are now hiring for the 2015 season. Join us and begin an exciting career!
Position Title: Landscape Construction Technician (NOC #8612)
Resume submitted by: August 16, 2016
• Performs a wide variety of landscaping tasks (such as shoveling, lifting, and raking) for extended periods of time under varying weather conditions.
• Operates a variety of landscaping and construction tools and equipment, such as a jumping jack, plate tamper, transit/laser, concrete saw and utility vehicles.
• Participates in the construction of golf course and landscape features such as greens, tees, fairways, bunkers, recreational paths and storm water retention ponds.
• Participates in the installation of drainage systems, irrigation, retaining walls, interlock and finishing work such as sodding, seeding and landscape planting.
• Performs other related tasks as assigned.
• Full time seasonal during peak season (40-55 hours a week).
• A personal and professional commitment to excellence.
• The ability to work within a team-based environment that is focused on safety, productivity, quality, and customer service.
• The determination to complete assigned tasks safely, to a high standard of quality, and in a timely and efficient manner.
• Physical fitness and an aptitude for physical labor for extended periods of time under varying weather conditions.
• A willingness to perform any task that advances the company’s objectives.
• Able to take written and oral instructions.
• Minimum of one year landscape or golf course maintenance experience. Preference will be given to individuals with equipment operating experience.
• Must have completed high school or equivalent.
• Must possess reliable transportation, a valid Ontario driver’s license, and a clean driver abstract.
• Must provide personal protective equipment and uniform.
• Hourly wage commensurate with skills and experience $15.00 -$17.00 per hour.
• 4% vacation pay.
• Basic training & orientation is paid time.
Contact: Please forward your resume to: Robin Stafford, MS - General Manager
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fax #: 519-725-0171
• For more information, please visit www.flightlinegolf.com .
We thank all who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.