Geoscape Contracting , an industry leader in commercial landscaping, seeks a Project Manager to join our thriving organization. In this dynamic role, the Project Manager will be responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets. This important position ensures that our organization maintains our stellar reputation with customers and architects by continuing to exceed expectations and completing projects on time and on budget. Ambitious and successful candidates will have ample opportunity to take on larger projects.
The right candidate will have 5 years experience in the landscape construction industry, will be highly detail oriented, and will have excellent interpersonal abilities. We are an organization that takes pride in motivating, training and developing one another and are constantly seeking bigger and better challenges. You will have the advantage of working for an eco-friendly organization with an internally operated tree farm and supportive office staff. This is an excellent opportunity for you to assert your leadership skills in a company with plans for continued growth.
To the right Project Manager, we offer:
- Performance bonus
- Medical and dental benefits
- Group retirement plan with company contribution
- Company provided vehicle, phone, and laptop
- Secure and long-term opportunities
- Be part of a rapidly growing company
For over 25 years , Geoscape Contracting has been a premier full-service commercial landscaping company in the Greater Toronto Area. We work on a variety of projects for large commercial and urban developers the involve softscaping, hardscaping, grading, retaining walls, plant installation, sodding, terraseeding, park construction, and trucking. We are very proud of our work and our passion shines through on every project, big or small. For more about us, please visit our website at www.geoscapecontracting.com.
Project Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with the Operations Manager to ensure the project receives all required materials, equipment and manpower in order to meet deadlines and realize collective efficiencies
- Actively engage in training/coaching foremen and Geoscape employees to ensure a safe, energetic, engaged, and skilled workforce
- Maintain an active and full knowledge of planting, grading, landscape construction, terraseeding, managing a workforce, and equipment usage
- Prepare construction schedules, project budgets, work orders, change orders, and invoices as required
- Track project costs
Project Manager Requirements:
- 5 years experience in the landscape construction industry
- 3 years experience in a supervisory or management role
- College degree required- Availability to work bi-weekly Saturdays
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Project Management Certificate is advantageous
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, traverse jobsites, and all other physical aspects of the job
If you are a passionately proud, safety oriented, caring individual that is interested in succeeding together within a fun organization where growing and exceeding expectations are a part of our every day culture then apply now!
We thank everyone that applies, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.