Why Work for Geoscape?
We are an organization that takes pride in motivating, training and developing one another and are constantly seeking bigger and better challenges in addition to offering the following:
• Competitive wages and an abundance of hours.
• Year-end performance based bonus.
• Medical and dental benefits.
• Group retirement plan.
• Secure and long-term opportunities.
• Be part of a rapidly growing company.
Geoscape Contracting is a pioneer in the green industry specializing in landscape construction for many large commercial and urban developers, with projects spanning across the GTA. We dedicate ourselves to all aspects of commercial landscaping, including but not limited to; softscaping, hardscaping, grading, retaining walls, plant installation, sodding, terraseeding, park construction and trucking.
We are now accepting resumes for the following positions:
Duties & Requirements:
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a supervisory role in the landscape industry.
• Maintains safety as number 1 priority in all daily activities.
• Knowledge of planting and hardscape techniques as well as knowledge of horticulture and plant needs.
• Possesses problem solving skills and ability to give direction to workers.
• Completes work orders as assigned by Project Manager.
• Ability to physically demonstrate & lead by example.
• Capable of reading and interpreting various construction related documents.
• Actively engages in training/coaching Geoscape employees to ensure a safe, energetic, engaged, and skilled workforce.
• Experience laying out job sites according to drawings provided by landscape architect. This includes planting beds, trees, pathway and park construction, retaining walls, etc.
• Ability to collaborate with the Project Manager to communicate any changes or concerns regarding the job site, safety requirements and staff requirements.
• Communicates well with co-workers, supervisors, client groups, and the general public while providing leadership/supervision to the entire crew.
• Ensures daily maintenance/inspections are carried out for all equipment on site
• Prepares and conducts weekly safety toolbox meetings.
If you are a passionately proud, safety oriented, caring individual interested in succeeding together within a fun organization where growing and exceeding expectations are a part of our every day culture then apply now!We thank everyone who applies, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.