The Garden Crew Supervisor oversees daily routine of a one or more Garden Crew Members. They will ensure their crew strives to have a high level of safety, efficiency and quality in their day to day work activities. They will communicate detailed instruction to their crew in a professional manner.
- 2 to 3 years grounds maintenance experience with 1 to 2 years leadership role experience
- Good knowledge of plants and weeds
- CLT (Certified Landscape Technician) preferred.
- Minimum Class-G valid driver’s license
- Clean drivers abstract
- Ability to drive a light truck and trailer combination, including reverse
- Ability to train others effectively
- Ability to motivate crew to achieve peak production
- Ability to work well with others and be approachable
- $18-21/hour with room to grow
- Seasonal Full-Time (45 hours a week)
Winter work available
- Health benefits are negotiable
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 519-599-1053. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Garden Holistics Inc.
Aug 09, 2016