Want to Grow and be Appreciated ?
Garden Holistics Inc is looking for you.
We are located in Thornbury, in the beautiful and stunning Georgian Bay area, just minutes from Blue Mountain ski resort.
We are a full lawn and garden maintenance company specializing in high end residential properties.
We are a highly motivated experienced and knowledgeable team of landscape professionals that take pride in the service we provide. To meet the growing demand for our services we are expanding our team. We are looking for individuals that share our values, attention to detail and strong work ethic. We currently have the following employment opportunity available:
Position: Assistant Horticultural Manager
Successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in residential landscape planting and maintenance with 2 years supervising crews
- A Strong horticultural background with a solid basis in plant identification, plant care, pruning and other related skills degree of horticultural skill and knowledge. CNLA or Horticulture related Certification an asset
- Ability to set up daily schedules for the crews
- The ability to physically participate in day-to-day planting and maintenance,
- A strong creative side to design and maintain seasonal containers
- The ability to arrange and maintain all plant material according to best cultural practices
- The ability to identify insects, diseases and weeds, and to recommend the most effective manner of treatment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with others
- A Detail oriented mind and with pride in accomplishments
- A Valid driver’s license and clean driving abstract
- Ability to drive a truck with a trailer
- Ease with email, Microsoft and Excel
- Career mindedness with a desire to grow with the company
- First-Aid training and industry certifications is an asset
- $22-25/hour with room to grow
- Seasonal Full-Time (45 hours a week)
Winter work available
- Health benefits are negotiable
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to 519-599-1053. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Garden Holistics Inc.
Aug 09, 2016