Since our inception in 1990 we have seen steady growth and are widely recognized as a service leader in the landscape industry. Having developed a strong reputation for excellence we continue to grow as an organization because of our focus on team building, quality and customer satisfaction. Our unique culture has enabled Garden Grove to remain a successful family-oriented business, founded on principles of trust, honesty and respect. This guides our relationships with each other, our customers, and cultivates a positive atmosphere where growth is encouraged, and where individuals can achieve their potential.
Through our years of experience and reputation for attention to the smallest detail, Garden Grove Landscaping Inc. has established a benchmark for quality and customer service.
As a team member of Garden Grove, you will demonstrate and promote our values to clients, employees, partners and the community.
Landscape Maintenance & Snow Operations Manager
Your role within our company is dynamic as you will manage a region within the maintenance and snow management divisions. You will be responsible for managing budgets, time allocations, safety, customer satisfaction, staff and training.
Must be an ambassador of the Garden Grove C.A.R.E. philosophy of Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability and Expertise which provides the framework of our commitment and promise to our customers.
- Must be passionate about our industry and serving our customers, developing long-term loyal client relationships
- Must be highly detailed individual who thrives in organizing multiple crews, tasks and priorities in an efficient way
- Must thoroughly understand the company’s standards to coordinate the services and set expectations
- Will be accountable for all crews and services in your region for maintenance & snow operations
- Will orchestrate and manage all services and crews in your region for maintenance & snow operations
- Will fully understand customer contracts and customer expectations
- Will be responsible for the scheduling, routing and day-to-day troubleshooting to ensure a competent division
- Must train and establish training protocols to manage and develop staff creating and maintaining a safety culture
- Must have excellent communication skills as it relates to customers and staff
- Must be a proven leader having the ability to gain trust and guide staff to achieve operational excellence
- Will be involved with the hiring, training, developing and inspiring of your team
- Ensure compliance of all company & safety policies and procedures
- Ensure the appropriate scheduling and routine maintenance of all related truck, trailers & equipment being used in the maintenance and snow operations
- Continue to monitor and look for opportunities to develop efficiencies which contribute to the financial success of Garden Grove Landscaping
- Liaise with Client Care Managers to provide quality customer relations by recognizing potential problems, meeting expectations and addressing customer concerns in a timely, courteous and professional manner
- Support the Director of Operations with quality & control assessments, planning, budgeting, decision making, quoting and relationship building.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience as an Operations Manager
Pay commensurate with skill, ability and experience. Garden Grove offers a competitive benefits package to all full-time eligible employees. We like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified individuals will be contacted.
Send your resume to attention:
Nancy Dove, HR Manager
Office: 905 690-8000
Garden Grove Landscaping
Sep 01, 2016