Since our inception in 1990 we have seen steady growth and are widely recognized as a service leader in the landscape industry. Having developed a strong reputation for excellence we continue to grow as an organization because of our focus on team building, quality and customer satisfaction. Our unique culture has enabled Garden Grove to remain a successful family-oriented business, founded on principles of trust, honesty and respect. This guides our relationships with each other, our customers, and cultivates a positive atmosphere where growth is encouraged, and where individuals can achieve their potential.
Your contract role within Garden Grove Landscaping is dynamic as you will manage and execute a large tree planting municipal project. You will be responsible for managing the projects execution, budget, safety, customer satisfaction, staff and training. Contract timeline August 1st – December 15th, 2016.
- Understand, lead and manage the execution of the full scope of the project within budgeted time, including the coordination of all materials, staff and equipment as required
- Must thoroughly understand the company’s standards to coordinate the project and set expectations
- Must be a proven leader having the ability to gain trust and guide staff to achieve operational excellence
- Have excellent communication skills to work closely with the Operations Team to fully understand customer needs and expectations, as well as resolving issues, problems with the project, staff and customer satisfaction
- Ongoing communications to plan the project, assess work completed, review timeline updates
- Manage, monitor and analyze the financial performance of the project to ensure timeliness, profitability and customer satisfaction
- Must train and establish training protocols to manage and develop staff, creating and maintaining a safety culture
- Responsible to be onsite daily to ensure quality, organization and customer satisfaction
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, safety and initiatives
- Ensure that all contractual obligations and information are communicated to administration for implementation
- Must have a strong and proven background in all aspects of project management and client relations
- Must have a minimum of 5 years specific Municipal Tree Planting experience
- Potential for full time employment
Pay commensurate with skill, ability & experience. We’d like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified individuals will be contacted.
Send your resume to attention:
Nancy Dove, HR Manager
Office: 905 690-8000
Garden Grove Landscaping
Aug 31, 2016