Landscape Construction Crew Member
Job Number: 2017-0113
| London, Ontario
| Posted on Jan 11, 2017
Your role is to work closely with team members on installation of landscape projects, making the job of your crew leader and supervisor as seamless as possible
- Experience is required in the installation of retaining walls, pavers, plantings, reading and understanding landscape plans and elevations, along with all other aspects of the landscape trade
- Equipment experience is an asset (Bobcat, Kubota, Small Equipment, etc.)
- Communicational, organizational, strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a good attitude and the ability to understand and learn new tasks are essential
- Acknowledge the difficulties of the style of work, ie. -Fast paced environment, Work under pressure, tight deadlines, repetitive tasks, handling heavy loads, physically demanding, manual dexterity, attention to detail, bending, crouching, kneeling, working in Hot / Cold / Wet climates.
- Report for work every day required, on time and in TLC designated uniform.
When Crew Leader is away:
- Designate duties appropriately to your crew throughout the day.
- Complete verbal warnings for team members not following safety protocol. Reporting to Management when warnings are issued and if further action is required.
- Track materials daily and handing packing slips/receipts at the end of every day.
- Correctly using Aspire to track hours daily
Winter months will consist of snow removal
- 2 + Years Minimum Experience
- G License required and non-negotiable. D or A License a Benefit
- Completed Greenius Modules - gogreenius.com/
- PPE Certifications (fit test, completed upon hiring)
To Apply: Please forward your resume to Carla Bailey at email@example.com for consideration. Any interviews will happen as necessary
Mar 13, 2017