Job Number: 00002
Posted on Feb 11, 2016
In business for 30 years, Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care is a group of dedicated professionals who take pride in providing our company's Award-winning organic landscape services. We are currently looking for people who are optimistic, productive and passionate about horticulture. If this sounds familiar, we want to connect with you!
- Installation of irrigation projects, irrigation service/ repair, system opens/closings, low voltage lighting service and repairs, green roof maintenance and installation. Also , will work occasionally with landscape construction department on a pruning team or to install softscape features and will help out with garden maintenance department if needed.
- Work safely, wear appropriate personal protective equipment and demonstrate hazard awareness at all times.
- Report materials used to foreman, participate in keeping a daily inventory of supplies and maintaining order in service vehicle.
- Participate in training sessions and be committed to ongoing learning (ongoing commitment to develop skills to become a Certified Irrigation Technician CIT).
- Be capable of being a backup driver as necessary for the Sprinter van and the compressor trailer.
- Full G driver's license in good standing (clean abstract) , comfortable driving in Toronto.
- Experience driving with trailer (asset)
- Computer skills: smartphone
- Mechanically inclined
- Irrigation product knowledge, parts and fittings knowledge (asset)
- Copper work , soldering experience (asset)
- Lighting experience (asset)
- Previous landscape field experience or horticultural training is an asset; willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Able to work at heights (no fear of heights)
- Must be available to work 7:00am - 6pm Monday to Friday, Saturdays in spring and fall, April to early December
- Physically fit, able to lift 40 lbs.
Please forward your excellent cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Thank you to all applicants however only qualified applicants will be contacted. Please see our website for a full job description. www.lawrenceparkgardencare.com.
Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care
Mar 30, 2020