Company: 2687089 Ontario Inc. / 501 Frontenac St. Inc.
Business information: Multi-residential real estate development (condominium construction)
Business Address: 692 McKay St., Kingston, ON K7M7G2
Work Location: Various locations throughout Kingston, Ottawa and London. Different construction / building sites.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Assist with landscape constructions
• Weed, prune and trim trees and plants
• Cut grass
• Rake and collect refuse
• Remove litter and garbage
• Cart and spread topsoil and other materials
• Lay sod or seed
• Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees
• Apply fertilizers
• Repair and maintain equipment
• Operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment
• Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
• Write daily basic progress reports
-Education: Some high school is required
-Experience: Experience is an asset
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity
-Personal suitability: Flexibility, Team player, Reliability
Salary: $16.75 to $18.00 per hour, 30-40 Hours per week.
Benefits: Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate. Also, transportation from one work location to another will be provided.
-This position will require working Monday to Friday from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM with 60 minutes of unpaid lunch and two 15-minute unpaid breaks. 30 hours per week minimum during winter months.
-The worker will rotate in different construction/building sites throughout London, Ottawa and Kingston.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org