Field Equipment Mechanic
Job Number: SLC - 0003
Posted on Jan 14, 2020
55+ years of excellence. Strathmore is an innovative integrated commercial grounds management, design-build and sustainable sites consulting provider in the Greater Montreal Area.
Strathmore Landscape is looking for an enthusiastic mechanic to join the operations department. The incumbent will need to be able to demonstrate initiative, entrepreneurship, autonomy and to work effectively as a team. In addition, the individual must have good organizational sense and experience to ensure the reliability of vehicles and machinery while:
- Diagnose, repair and clean machines and field equipment (tractors, loaders, lawnmowers, power tools, arboriculture equipment, hydraulics and electrical equipment);
- Update and maintain documents and daily reports (driver logs, etc.);
- Plan, prepare and execute internal work orders;
- Maintain inventory in the parts room, corporate tools, equipment and tools for fleet support vehicles;
- Responds to call for repairs as required; and
- Work with various departments and team members to ensure tasks are clear and precise.
The requirements for this position are:
- DEP in automobile mechanics and CPA or relevant experience and education;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a comparable role;
- Unilingual (French) accepted;
- Bilingual (English and French), with both oral and written skills (asset);
- Valid Quebec driver’s license.
Strathmore Landscape offers a competitive salary based on the candidate’s experience. Benefits include full-time permanent position, paid vacation, and a complete insurance benefits package including a defined contribution retirement savings plan.
Please apply via landscape.jobs or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strathmore Landscape Management
Jan 27, 2020