Donalda Golf & Country Club is a prestigious year-round private club that offers a high standard of social, athletic and dining facilities to our members and their families. We are located in central Toronto and accessible by TTC.
We are seeking individuals who are available full time from April 2020-November 2020 (weather dependent) until the end of the golf season. Candidates must be energetic, reliable and hardworking and will work with the Golf Course Superintendent and his assistants for general care, set up and maintenance of all golf course features. Our goal is to provide our membership with a high-class golf experience daily. We strive to staff our turf maintenance team with talented people who share our level of enthusiasm.
- Mowing and maintenance of greens, tees, fairways and rough
- Raking and maintenance of sand traps
- Operation of light equipment such as hand-powered tools, riding mowers, tractors, etc.
- Raking and removal of leaves and other debris
- Other turf duties as requested by grounds management team
- Must be punctual for early morning start times
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, physically demanding environment
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must work well in team oriented environment
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Prior grounds maintenance experience an asset
- G or G2 required
Hourly wage, 44 hours per week, training provided as well as a uniform and complimentary parking
Monday-Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm and one weekend morning 5:30 am to 9:30 April to November (weather dependent)
Those individuals, who are interested in applying, please send your resume to email@example.com or you can complete the Online Application form on our website at www.donaldaclub.ca. No telephone calls please.
We thank all applicants for their interest and will only contact those selected for an interview.