Landscape Designer / Sales Representative
Job Number: LSR-2
Posted on Nov 09, 2019
In business for over 30 years, Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care is a group of dedicated professionals who take pride in providing our company’s Award-winning organic services. Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care prides itself on providing the best possible service for landscape design and construction as well as lawn and garden care to the most luxurious estates in Toronto. We believe in ‘cultivating’ lifelong employees by offering annual raises and supporting them in their pursuit of higher education to ensure that we are always at the forefront of our industry.
We are currently looking for a Landscape Designer who is optimistic, productive and passionate about horticulture. If this sounds like you, we want to connect with you!
- Return client phone calls/emails/texts within 24 hours.
- Beginning with job leads, contact new and prospective clients to set up meetings and discuss potential work on property.
- Realtime Landscape Architect, Dynascape software (familiarity an asset)
- Survey client properties with help of Design Support: plant inventory, measurements and elevations for the purpose of drafting base plans, presentation drawings and construction drawings.
- Prepare material takeoff quotes with the help of Design Support if available.
- Prepare plant photo catalogues as requested.
- Prepare paperwork for locates, permits, contracts etc.
- Input jobs and update client database Service Autopilot (SA)
- Liaise with forepersons, LSRs and Design Support to ensure efficient supply and delivery of project materials. May involve going to garden nurseries to select premium materials for own jobs.
- Project management of all projects sold: ongoing site visits with foreman and client, keeping client involved in process, resolving issues with input from foreman all with the goal of an efficient, profitable job outcome.
- Close out of all sales jobs (checking hours and verifying job details for the purpose of invoicing).
- Client maintenance as required, resolve invoice disputes.
- Site visits for warranty work.
- Various office tasks to keep records updated (including but not limited to: photocopying, filing and data entry in SA, tracking receipts and cost of materials for monthly closeouts).
- Attend meetings as required.
- Other tasks as requested.
- 2+ years’ experience
- Previous experience in sales is an asset
- Basic knowledge of Dynascape
- G or G2 driver’s license in good standing (clean abstract) is an asset
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Industry leading wages
- Medical & dental benefits, life insurance, critical illness and long term disability benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Self Help Works Program
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Employee of the month cash awards
- Employee bonus referral program
- On-going training
- Exciting social events
- Free Parking
- Healthy work/life balance
- Access to Company Vehicles
- Supportive + Safety Conscious work culture
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or visit our website at www.lawrenceparkgardencare.com
Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care
Mar 16, 2020