Job Number: 2
Posted on Jul 02, 2019
Bold Growth is presently seeking self-driven individuals to join the Post-Harvest Processing team in a permanent, full-time position. The Processing Assistant is a detail orientated, self-starter who enjoys working in a team-based environment.
- Dry Milling
- Packaging & Labeling
- Record keeping and data collection
- Attention to detail over long time frames
- Adhere to standard operating procedures, batch production records etc., while following GMP
- Guidelines Must be able to perform repetitive techniques accurately and consistently
- General processing area and sanitation duties
- High School Diploma
- Technical Training in Biological Science will be considered an asset
- Basic computer skills-excel data entry etc.
- Processing/Manufacturing background, understanding of equipment and troubleshooting is an asset
Conditions of Employment
- Physically demanding position
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time with repetitive hand manipulations
- Availability to work full time with flexibility
- Must be a Non-smoker during scheduled hours
- Must maintain good standard of personal hygiene
- Must be able to meet required security clearance such as background checks, police clearance and Health Canada Security Clearance
Bold Growth Inc. offers an incredible work environment and career advancement opportunities. Applicants MUST be 19 Years or older to apply.
NO calls or drop-ins will be accepted. Submit your resume via email – careers [at] boldgrowth.ca – we thank all applicants; however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Successful candidates will be required to pass a background/police check.
Jul 03, 2019