Landscaper / Handyman / Caretaker
Family Home with large acreage seeking an energetic, detail oriented Landscaper / Handyman / Caretaker who loves the outdoors and is good with their hands and fixing things. For multiple properties within the Langley area.
• Performs grounds keeping duties such as landscaping, trimming, pruning, gardening, snow shoveling and de-icing when required
• Performs minor repairs and maintenance on equipment utilized on grounds keeping
• Performs building maintenance such as general plumbing, fixing mechanical problems and routine maintenance tasks
• Performs general cleaning, repairing and upkeep of inside / outside of the properties
• Ensure operating all tools and equipment in a safe and efficient manner
• And miscellaneous duties and tasks as requested by the property owner
• Strong mechanical skill set is required
• Must have basic experience in repairing tools
• Must be physically fit with the ability to repeatedly lift heavy materials
• A valid Class 5 Driver’s license is required
• Must have own vehicle
• Criminal record check will be required
You will oversee a wide range of responsibilities specific to each property being managed and taking direction from the property owner.