Landscape Labourers / Maintenance Crew Members
Job Number: 1
North York, Ontario
Posted on Mar 25, 2019
Landscape Labourer / Maintenance Crew Member - We offer competitive wages and room for growth in a supportive team environment.
We are an ever expanding full service Landscape Company with our head office in Markham, Ontario servicing clients in the North York and Markham areas. We offer our employees competitive wages, room for growth, on-the-job training and mentoring, in a fun and supportive atmosphere.
The Company: Husky Landscaping is an industry leader in its field with 30 years experience in the business. We take pride in our family run company and always strive for personal and professional growth. We encourage our employees to do so as well, by fostering a supportive and caring environment.
- Customer satisfaction will continue to be our number one goal.
- Open and honest communication with both our clients and employees is of the upmost importance.
- We believe in an ongoing commitment to providing quality and reliable service to all our customers.
The Position: We’re looking for Landscape Maintenance Crew Members and Landscape Laborers’. The pay range we’re offering is $15.00 to $23.00 an hour based on experience and position.
- We offer employee incentives and competitive wages.
- We also offer on the job training and mentoring.
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Able to perform the physical aspects of the position.
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully with staff and clients.
- Co-operate with staff on health and safety matters.
- Reliable, consistent and punctual.
- Attention to detail.
- Maintaining Commercial and/or Residential landscapes such as lawns and gardens.
- Modifying the terrain of a property in a number of ways (i.e. laying mulch, sod, etc).
- Mowing, raking, weeding, shearing, edging, pruning, fertilizing, aerating.
- Plant trees, flowers, shrubs and other landscape materials.
- Machine Operation (blowers, mowers, trimmers, etc.)
The Location: Husky Landscaping’s clientele base is in North York and the Markham areas. Both are great places to live because of the easy access to the downtown core and surrounding municipalities, close proximity to public transportation, great schools, restaurants and entertainment.
Why Should You Apply?
- Advancement opportunities;
- Competitive wages;
- Employee incentives;
- On-the-job training; and
- A fun, positive, supportive atmosphere.
Husky Landscaping Services Inc.
North York, Ontario
Mar 25, 2019