Job Number: 1
Posted on Mar 13, 2019
Urban Garden is an award-winning and long-established Design/Build and Maintenance company specializing in condominiums, commercial properties, parks and streetscapes in the central and downtown Toronto area. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Construction crew member who is ready to be part of a team.
Your team’s aim is to create and, maintain beautiful landscapes in the downtown core. The crew member must be positive, hardworking and have a passion for landscape construction. Check out our website for examples of what you could be doing.
Details on the opportunity:
- Installation of landscape construction projects such as patios, walkways, retaining walls, gardens, decks, pergolas etc
- Planting, pruning, general plant care.
- Keeping records of the hours.
- Ability to read landscape designs/plans is an asset.
- Communicate well with crew members and other employees.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Take pride in your work
- Courteous, friendly, honest and punctual.
- Minimum 2 years experience in construction.
- Capable of operating construction equipment (stone saws, compactors, skid steer).
- Able to meet the physical demands of the job.
- Able to work long hours.
- Driver’s license and clean driving record.
- First Aid/CPR certification is an asset.
This full-time seasonal position entails an approximate 50 hour per week, from April to December.
Mar 25, 2019