Hiring full-time landscape construction team members
Benefits of working with Retreat landscape Design Ltd.
* Our company’s commitment to attention to detail pertaining to our clientele as well as our
* We offer above industry average wages/compensation packages. We offer a wide range of
compensation packages depending on position applied for and experience of candidate.
* Durable, comfortable and professional company/work clothing. Hoodies, t’s, jackets, etc…
* On-site and in-class training (formal/practical) provided with unlimited opportunity for
personal/professional growth and career advancement.
* Full-time work 44-55 hours per week April-November with potential for year-round
* Paid stat holidays.
* Work boot/gear allowances for comfortable and durable required work attire like boots or
* Safe, positive work environment with regular on-going staff and safety training.
* A great work atmosphere with scheduled bbq’s, team building outings/events etc..
* Two paid sick days per season.
* Clean and maintained trucks, equipment, tools and trailers.
* Our ideal team mates are positive, goal oriented and driven individuals.
* Must love setting and maintaining high personal standards.
* Have an interest in learning, be able to accept instructions and orders from knowledgable
team mates, supervisors or management.
* Have a real thirst for attaining proper knowledge to build your own personal ability
becoming a valuable team mate, bettering your position within the company as well your
own personal compensation.
* Love of working outdoors even in a little rain.
* Willing to work with and around heavy machinery and powers tools cautiously (Training
provided to qualified candidates).
* Ability to perform physically demanding activity for long periods of time in varying weather
* TAKE PRIDE IN YOURSELF AND THE WORK THAT YOU DO!
Retreat Landscape Design Ltd. is landscape design/build outfit established in 2013.
Based out of Collingwood, Ontario we service the Collingwood and surrounding Blue
Mountains area. Our primary focus of work is the design and high quality installation of
outdoor living spaces containing both hard and soft scape elements. We are experts in
the application of all pre-cast landscape stone products as well as most natural stone
products in the building of patios, walls, water features, fire-pits / fire-places , outdoor
kitchens etc… We have irrigation, electrical, carpentry and other specialists that we
work closely with on a regular basis.
Our projects are generally large in scope of work and extremely detail oriented. We are
able to offer year round employment to qualified candidates with our snow removal
We are eager to hear from all interested applicants asap. Please forward resumes or job
history and brief description of position you are looking for to: