Job Number: 00003
Posted on Mar 06, 2019
In business for 30 years, Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care is a group of dedicated professionals who take pride in providing our company's Award-winning organic landscape services. We are currently looking for people who are optimistic, productive and passionate about horticulture. If this sounds familiar, we want to connect with you!
- April to early December, 7:00am - 5pm Monday to Friday, some Saturdays in spring and fall
- Work on a landscape maintenance crew of 3, performing lawn care and garden maintenance on residential properties in north Toronto (turf maintenance, garden cultivation and weeding, perennial, shrub and annual planting, hedge trimming and pruning, spring and fall property clean ups, overseeding and fertilizing)
- Equipment used: lawn mower, ride on mower, line trimmer, back pack blower, hedge trimmer, aerator, dethatcher, and slit seeder.
- Work safely, wear appropriate personal protective equipment and demonstrate hazard awareness at all times.
- Participate in training sessions and be committed to ongoing learning.
- Participate in meetings.
- Be capable of being a backup driver for route as necessary.
- Be prepared to start work on time (7:00 am) and to work extended hours as necessary (including some Saturdays in the spring and fall)
- G or G2 driver’s license in good standing (clean abstract)
- Some field or outside labour experience; willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must be available to work 7:00am - 6pm Monday to Friday, Saturdays in spring and fall, April to early December
- Physically fit, able to lift 40 lbs.
Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care
Apr 01, 2019