Are you energetic, detail oriented, quality conscious with a strong attention to detail? If so, we want to meet you!
• The ideal candidate will have:
• A strong horticultural background and excellent plant identifications skills;
• Minimum 2 years experience;
• Certificate or Diploma;
• Valid G license, clean driving record, experience towing a trailer.
• Oversee all crew and responsibilities related to the Landscape Maintenance division of the company.
• Upkeep and maintenance of all tools and equipment.
• Spring and Fall cleanups on all residential properties. No lawn maintenance or snow removal.
• Edging, mulching, cultivation and weeding garden beds.
• Pruning and maintenance of various plant material including hedges, shrubs, trees, vines, perennials.
• Ensure quality work has been completed by all crew members.
• Safe operation of various two stroke engines including line trimmers, blowers and hedge shears.
• Successful applicant will be responsible for a crew of 2-3 people.
We offer full-time, seasonal employment from mid-March to the end of December. 50 hrs per week average, 7 am starts, no holidays or weekends (except infrequent emergencies), and company uniforms.
It’s About Thyme is an award-winning landscape company serving Kitchener, Waterloo and Stratford areas since 1997. We are looking for positive, hardworking, and reliable individuals who are passionate about creating beautiful gardens.
We are a design/build and maintenance company that believes in quality service and building on the relationships with all of our customers to achieve our mission of ‘growing ideas into beautiful spaces’. Our goal is to hire employees who enjoy working outdoors and have a background in Horticulture.