Landscape Construction - Lead Hand
Job Number: 001
Posted on Feb 11, 2019
Landscape Construction – Lead Hand
Partridge Fine Landscapes Ltd. is looking for the best! We are looking for people who want a career, not a job. We are eager to have you join our team of professionals, to be leaders in the industry, with exciting growth and advancement opportunities. If you think you have the skills and ability required, please send your resume.
Who are we looking for? We need someone who is an adventure seeker who understands the freedom of working outdoors! Someone who enjoys putting in extra hours to have the fulfillment of completing the job. Works together to share ideas, information and efforts to achieve goals.
Partridge Fine Landscapes Ltd
Who We Are?
For over 40 years, Partridge Fine Landscapes Ltd has added to the beauty and culture of the Greater Toronto Area. Whether it is brand new construction or a building that needs better curb appeal, we have the experience and crew to turn dreams into reality. At Partridge we strive to provide the very best in landscape design and construction without compromising quality and craftsmanship. Our team of professionals work to support our 3 key goals:
- • Do what we say
- • Provide timely and cost effective solutions
- • Support our services Our design build process includes the supply and installation of everything from pools, hot tubs, decks, ponds, natural stone, patio, plantings and everything in between. Open our pages to see how we can turn your outdoor space into a place of refuge.
In You New Role...
- • Directs and coordinates all on site project related task
- • Works under direct supervision from the Operations Manager
- • Position requires excellent record keeping (time tracking and material usage)
- • Communicating openly and honestly
- • Works diligently toward building and maintaining a high level of quality
- • Follow and enforce company polices for all on site personal
What You Already Have:
- • Minimum 6 years of landscape construction experience (preference given to those with prior foremen experience)
- • Time management skills
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Excellent customer service
- • Equipment maintenance skills
- • Moderate knowledge of landscape construction techniques
- • Basic knowledge of horticulture
- • Experience operating various types of equipment (skid steer and mini excavator are essential)
What We Will Provide:
- • Uniform and PPE
- • Training – both on the job and personal development
- • Benefits package after 3 months
- • Paid Stat Holidays after 3 months
- • Incentive Programs
- • Work Boot Allowance
- • Seasonal and Full-Time employment options
Partridge Fine Landscapes Ltd.
Mar 04, 2019