Job Number: 5
Posted on Feb 05, 2019
Land Master Contracting is an Aurora based Residential & Commercial Landscape construction company providing service to customers all across the GTA. We are currently looking for a talented, hardworking Landscape Foreman to join our team.
- Opportunity to grow and learn new skills
- Safe and friendly work environment
- Competitive wages
- Year end bonus
- Group Retirement plan
- Extended health insurance for you and your family
As the lead worker on site, this position plans directs and coordinates all project-related activities such as planting, grading, Interlock paving, Retaining wall, Masonry work, Woodwork (Fence and Deck), etc. This position is the hands-on position.
- Leading and supervising the crew of two to five on daily bases to complete the given tasks.
- Maintaining the safe working environment.
- Promoting a positive and productive environment.
- Record keeping of the job progress and forecasting the material needed.
- Meeting deadlines without compensating the work quality.
- Communicating openly and honestly.
- Training crew members.
- Supervising sub-contractors and trades on site.
- Following and promoting company policy.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Foreman in landscape construction.
- Must have true knowledge of construction techniques related to Landscaping.
- Applicant must be able to Grade and install interlock paving, retaining walls, flagstone and most of the landscape structures.
- Ability to run the job site with least supervision.
- Able to communicate clearly and give clear direction to crew members.
- Understand Landscape drawings, slopes, and The calculation is not necessary, but being able to calculate is an asset.
- Experience in operating small engine tools and equipment, such as skid steers and mini excavators
- Equipment maintenance skills
- Excellent customer service,
- Valid driving license and being able to drive.
- Love to work outdoor
- Well organized and time management skill
- Problem-solving skill
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
Land Master Contracting Ltd.
Apr 01, 2019