Company: 911330 Alberta Ltd. o/a Alberta Arborists
Business Information: Alberta Arborists was founded on the belief and desire to see a professional
tree service which practices proper and ethical tree care. We have over 22 years of experience in
providing quality residential, commercial, and municipal tree and shrub care in Alberta.
Business location: 5480 Meridian Street, Edmonton, AB, T6P 1R3
Location of work: Edmonton and surrounding areas
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Undertake full range of tree work including pruning, shaping, felling and removal of trees.
- Pruning and removal of trees in tight residential/commercial locations.
- Tree climbing
- Tree and plant ID
- Knowledge of tree biology
- Examine trees and shrubs to diagnose problems and disease
- Use of appropriate machinery and safety equipment related to tree work
- Maintain all relevant equipment in good working condition and communicate any safety
concerns to the manager
-Education: Completion of high school is required
-Experience: Minimum of 2-3 years of proficient tree climbing experience is required.
Candidate must be proficient with this type of machinery: chainsaws, bucket trucks, wood chippers,
pruning saws, hedge trimmers, pole pruners and the like.
Good written and verbal communication skills with co-workers and clients.
Experience driving large trucks, hauling a chipper is an asset
Air brakes is an asset
-Work at heights
-Lifting heavy loads
-Working outdoors in the elements
-Bending, crouching, kneeling
-Standing for extended periods
Salary: $28.85-30.00 Hourly, 40.00 Hours per week.
Work Schedule is from Monday to Friday. 7:30AM to 3.30PM
Benefits: Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance and Extended Medical Insurance
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: Alberta Arborists 5480 Meridian Street, Edmonton, AB, T6P 1R3