We are a full spectrum Landscape Construction Company that has built some of Vancouver's most spectacular and challenging outdoor spaces. Our team is expanding and we are currently seeking an experienced Landscape Construction - Irrigation Assistant who is passionate about building exceptional outdoor spaces!
The primary focus of the role is to work along-side our Irrigation Technician assisting in the installation, troubleshooting and maintenance or irrigation systems and low voltage outdoor lighting systems. This role will also get involved in planting trees, shrubs, perennials, container stock and softscape construction.
For more information and to check out some of our amazing projects, visit https://fossillandscapeconstruction.com/.
- Proven experience in landscape construction or construction trades roles. Prior irrigation or plumbing experience is highly regarded
- Stable work history with demonstrated commitment to past employers
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on quality finished work
- Strong work ethic & ability to work in a fast paced environment
Compensation and Benefits
- Excellent training and support on the job and opportunity for certificate reimbursement!
- Competitive hourly based compensation depending on skills and experience
- Group health and dental benefits
- Strong career move - opportunity to advance and build a career in a successful and growing business
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Company sponsored events
- Guaranteed 40 hours a week, year round work
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to HR@fossillandscapeconstruction.com. Thanks for your interest!