Job Number: 2019-01
Posted on Jan 07, 2019
You will represent our company and oversee our commitments to provide contractual services to our current commercial customers. Become a trusted advisor by managing current business relationships and selling non-contractual services by promoting our offerings and brand.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
*Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties
- Maintain database of current customers for use as sales leads, based on information from direct mail/advertising, community activities, trade shows/business seminars and other sources.
- Sells programs and services to current customers through means of in-person and email correspondence.
- Develop sales programs and strategies with Sales Manager to meet existing customer needs.
- Conduct follow-up of leads through in-person and email to identify customer needs.
- Measure properties and conduct site surveys to determine price estimates.
- Prepare quotations and prepare work orders for orders obtained.
- Maintain current and accurate records in account files on all clients. These include pricing worksheets and on-site property surveys.
- Maintain proper sales reports as directed by Sales Manager or Franchise Owner/Branch Manager.
- Ensure diplomacy concerning customer service related issue
College diploma, university degree or equivalent from a technical school. Additionally, 2-3 years related experience in a service industry, and 2-3 years related experience in horticultural/agronomic field and/or training is an asset, but not a requirement.
Computer Skills: proficient with Microsoft Office; Intermediate Excel; experience with software such as CRM system, databases and/or related business and landscape design software.
All certificates, licenses (including Drivers) registration: as required by Federal/Provincial legislation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and is motivated to meet and exceed targets
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence (including proposals).
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, the public and other employees in the organization.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of customers service situations. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions and proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule, particularly during the winter months, is a necessity.
Other Skills and Abilities:
Proactive and take initiative Customer service
Planning & organizing Work in a fast paced environment
Problem solving Oral and written communication
Negotiation Conflict management
Self-motivator Time management
Attention to detail Critical thinking
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Spend time sitting and using office equipment and computers
- Faced with constant interruptions as located in a busy office
- Spend time in intense concentration
SALARY & BENEFITS
The compensation package will include a base salary and incentives (vacation, medical benefits, commission/bonuses, etc) in the range of $65,000-$80,000. You will also have access to a work vehicle and a DPSP & RRSP program.
All interested applicants should forward a resume to email@example.com
Clintar Landscape Management London
Mar 01, 2019