Assistant Grounds Superintendent
Job Number: 1
Posted on Oct 30, 2018
Assistant Community Grounds Superntendent
Reports to the Community Grounds Superintendent, this position is resonsible for directing and participating in the grounds maintenance of the community, including coordination and scheduling team members,trades and contractors. Duties include
- provide direction,supervision and support to the community grounds team,monitoring standards of performance,upholding safety practices and ensuring work assignments are effectively distributed and completed
- cinoketes and supervises weed spraying programs using control products in accordace with the Ministry of Environment guidlines
- oversees planting pruning,weeding and care of plants
- schedule irrigation requirements for the community
- operate and direct snow removal equipment as required.
- complete performance evaluations for seasonal staff members
- liaise with contractors and suppliers as required.
Applicants should have the following qualifications
- degree/diploma in turf management preferred, or 5 years related landscape maintenance experience
- possesion of valid Landscape Exterminator's License ,or willing to obtain
- demonstrated ability to lead,coach and develop a strong effective team
- stong customer service orientation skills
- must have valid drivers' license; able to drive pick up truck/snow equipment/turf equipment
- ability to recognize and maintain awareness of occupational hazards and follow safey percautions and emergency proceedures
- have dependable transportation and be able to report for a flexible work shedules and on -call as required.
please forward resumes to www.sifton.com/careers or email@example.com
Sifton Properties - RiverBend Golf Community
Dec 17, 2018