Skilled Landscape Construction Labourers
Job Number: 10222018
Posted on Oct 22, 2018
INL is a multi-disciplinary company with extensive experience in the Landscape Construction, Commercial Construction, Residential construction. We are based out of Etobicoke, ON, servicing GTA and are looking for skilled labourers to join our team
We have long-term work available for the right candidates in a variety of positions. Applicants should have construction industry experience and access to reliable transportation to and from shop or site, a clean driving abstract with a “G” drivers license.
We offer a consistent work schedule, competitive pay. The ideal candidates will be capable of working with minimal oversight but willing to follow directions closely. Additionally, he or she should be familiar with construction industry safety standards and procedures to ensure project security.
- Physically fit and able to handle heavy industrial work
- Operate heavy machinery, including construction vehicles
- Perform setup and cleanup tasks at job site
- Direct traffic when necessary to ensure safety of pedestrians, motorists and work crew
- Provide labor support as needed for specialty crew
- An extremely reliable team player, who can also work efficiently independently
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Valid G driver’s license is an asset;
- Must be notoriously dependable
- 2+ years’ construction industry experience preferred
- Basic understanding of construction principles and procedures
- Comfort working in high-stress environment with extreme weather fluctuation
- Must have hard hat and steel toe boots
- Must own vehicle as start time is between 7:00 and 5:00 daily on site at various locations in the GTA and surrounding areas.
- Must be able to work 6-day work week and very long hours during peak seasons (April to early July and mid-Aug through to end of October)
We would like to thank all of those who have applied but only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Islington Nurseries Ltd
Oct 23, 2018