Landscape Careers (All Positions) Entry-Experienced
Job Number: 1
Burnaby, British Columbia
Posted on Oct 01, 2018
START OR GROW YOUR CAREER WITH US!
Since August 1, 1979 Para Space has been an award winning leader in the Canadian landscape industry. We have been built on care for those we work for and those who work here. Our company has always provided progressive landscape maintenance programs, along with contemporary designs, installations, and ecologically conscious plant health care. We have been able to grow our operation through hard work, efficiency, innovation, and by enhancing the wellbeing of our employees.
Our active participation in trade associations has helped to advance our industry, especially in the areas of employee training and workplace safety. Para Space is the most accredited landscape firm in British Columbia. We were also voted one of BC Best Companies to work for by our staff. We are very proud of our staff’s level of education and the knowledge they bring to the job each day.
POSITIONS WE ARE CURRENTLY FILLING
- Landscaper (Entry-Level, No Experience Required)
- Experienced Landscaper
- Landscape Maintenance Supervisor
- Landscape Construction Supervisor
- Landscape Projects Manager
Job Descriptions can be found on our website https://www.paraspaceinc.com/careers
- Enhancing the environment with reliable, high quality landscape services.
- Cultivating lasting relationships with our clients and team.
- Leading our industry with integrity and innovation.
- Being recognized as the best and getting there with the best.
A CAREER WITH US INCLUDES
- Working with a great team in a positive workplace culture
- Free in-house education and outside education sponsorship
- A variety of tasks, work locations and teammates
- Learning new things and being challenged daily
- Highly structured, and organized working environment
- Performance based wage increases. . .not seniority based
- Full-time hours (Mon-Fri, no weekends/holidays)
- Ample opportunities for advancement
- Working on locally based crews, go direct to the job site from your home
- Excellent on-the-job training
- Punctual, trustworthy and reliable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and deliver timely results
- Positive and professional team attitude
- Customer service experience an asset
- Previous experience with landscaping (tools, equipment)
- Valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License
- Working in all weather conditions
- Physically demanding, hands-on work
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- Combination of standing, walking, bending, crouching, kneeling
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- Competitive wage ($18.00-$30.00+ hourly) dependent on position, relevant skills, experience and accreditation
- Benefits and RRSP (after 3 months)
- MSP, Extended Health Care Expenses, Dental Care, Vision Care, etc.
- 4% paid vacation
- Company Events
- Personal Protective Equipment Provided (eyewear, headsets, high-vis vests)
- Education sponsorship
Candidates: Please note we thank all applicants for their interest, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Para Space Landscaping Inc.
Burnaby, British Columbia
Nov 01, 2018