Automatic Rain Landscape Irrigation is a growing company located near Newmarket, ON. We specialize in irrigation service, installation and maintenance for commercial and residential properties from Toronto to Barrie. Our pride of service and commitment to customers is key to our success.
We are currently seeking an Irrigation Installer & Estimator to join our expanding team!
The successful candidate will bring a positive attitude and work ethic with their experience in the industry.
As the Irrigation Installer & Estimator you will work primarily in an independent role with exclusive projects requiring a team effort. Attending properties to design new systems or additions to existing systems will allow you to utilize your creativity, problem solving, and attention to detail skill set.
A strong commitment to customer service and professionalism are essential as consultations with clients are conducted to understand their needs.
* 5+ years in the landscape irrigation industry
* Experience installing, servicing & maintaining all aspects of an irrigation system
* Complete job estimates, including site measurements and material calculations
* Ability to understand blueprints/diagrams and make rough sketches
* Follow & provide written and verbal instruction
* Experience operating DitchWitch R300 Zahn
* Scheduling project starts
* Sourcing material as required
* Locate requests
* Mechanically inclined, problem solving
* Ensure trucks, equipment and tools remain in operational condition
* Valid “G” drivers license, with clean abstract
* Valid Police Criminal Record Check
* Ensure safe work practices
* Ability to drive with trailer essential
* Knowledge of Jobber or similar CRM is considered an asset
* Certifications from IA are an asset
* Work duties will primarily be carried out outdoors and regularly exposed to all elements and temperatures
* Must be physically capable of performing required duties, including moderate-heavy lifting
* Must provide safety shoes
* Will be required to work long hours, including Saturday’s and holiday Monday’s
* Seasonal position. Beginning of April to mid December, dependant on weather conditions.
* Competitive hourly compensation
* Annual profit-sharing bonuses
Please forward resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, we would like to thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.