Job Number: 1
Posted on Aug 30, 2018
Duties include and are not limited to:
- Keeping the shop clean
- Organizing parts inventory
- Cleaning vehicles and equipment
- Basic filing
- Picking up parts at suppliers using a company vehicle
- Always maintaining a safe working environment at all times
- Other duties that the Chief Mechanic to delegate
- Answering phone, sending emails, calling vendors
- Must be physically fit
- Able to work in a mechanic shop environment
- Drivers Licence class "G" or better
- Clean drivers abstract is a must
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be a self starter
- Familiarity with vehicles and equipment would be an asset
- Previous parts knowledge an asset
Strong knowledge of the following:
- Administrative procedures
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Verbal communication
- Starting wage of $15 - $18 per hour depending on experience
- Company Benefits
Oakridge Landscape is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or require assistance with the application process, please contact via email.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to enter the automotive, truck, or heavy equipment mechanic fields.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Oakridge Group Inc.
Aug 30, 2018