Landscape Maintenance Foreman Summary: Responsible for smooth operation of a maintenance crew.
Highly motivated with a fantastic attitude. Ensure the cultivation and care of the landscaping and grounds surrounding a business or building. Plants flowers, mows, pulls weeds, repairs structures, and maintains outside of building.Primary responsibilities
- Must be confident in the operation of truck and trailer combinations
- Perform groundskeeping and building maintenance duties.
- Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower.
- Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls.
- Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
- Apply fertilizer to ground to enhance growth.
- Sweep/power blow hard surfaces of debris.
- Cut down tree limbs that are posing a danger.
- Trim shrubs and pull weeds.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in groundskeeping.
- Install lawn furniture.
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed.
- Water plants and grass as needed and apply fertilizer.
- Shovel snow from walkways ,maintain ice control with anti ice products.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 /hour