Job Number: 1
Posted on Jul 31, 2018
Looking for reliable General Labour, with 1 to 2 years experience, to join our Property Maintenance and Landscaping Team. This position is seasonal with full-time during the Green Season and On-Call during the White Season.
- Work under the direction of a qualified trained Crew Supervisor.
- Grass cutting and trimming.
- Prune and trim trees and plants.
- Weed, rake, collect refuse, remove litter and garbage.
- Cart and spread topsoil, mulch, etc.
- Lay sod and seed.
- Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees.
- Water lawns and gardens.
- Edge garden beds.
- Perform general landscaping duties (manually transport product, prep, install, plant)
- Complete snow removal on steps, entrance ways and sidewalks.
- Valid Drivers licence.
- Must be reliable.
- Must be punctual.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to withstand working long hours in warm, hot and cold temperatures.
- Turf, Grounds and Landscaping experience is required ( 1 to 2 years ).
- Snow Removal experience is an asset.
Courtland Landscape & Grounds
Aug 06, 2018