A GLORIOUS PAST. A PROUD HERITAGE. A NEW BEGINNING.
There are many ways to describe Westmount Golf & Country Club.
Historic. Unrivaled. Vibrant.
But none of those entirely encapsulates the essence of what is one of Canada’s great private clubs. Our club offers a world-class dining destination in the heart of Kitchener-Waterloo
Our staff is what makes Westmount Golf & Country Club special. All our staff are dedicated to providing exemplary service for our members and their guests. To be a premier private club, we require skilled and motivated staff. That’s where YOU come in.
We are currently seeking a skilled, passionate and highly motivated, full-time, Head Gardener to join our team. The Head Gardener’s responsibilities include design, installation and maintenance of gardens, shrub beds and tree wells; including planting, clean-ups, cultivating, weeding, edging, line-trimming, pruning, fertilizing, staking, irrigation, mulching, etc.
WHAT WE OFFER
* competitive wages and bonuses;
* health and dental benefits;
* paid sick days; and
* golf, tennis, curling and meal privileges.
WHAT YOU OFFER
* experience in landscape maintenance;
* an eye for design and detail work;
* extensive knowledge of annuals and perennials;
* self-motivated, self-directed, and able to work alone;
* willing to work under adverse weather conditions;
* an excellent sense for garden watering requirements;
* experienced in, or comfortable learning how to use heavy equipment (e.g. skid steer and tractor for winder snow removal responsibilities).
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at email@example.com stating your availability and salary expectations.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Westmount Golf & Country Club is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, handicap, or veteran status. If you require accommodation during the application process, please notify the Human Resources Manager.