Job Number: Dig001
Posted on Apr 10, 2018
Dig-Con’s Property Management Team is looking for a Landscaper for our commercial properties in the Bolton, Barrie and Orangeville. Dig-Con will provide all necessary equipment and a vehicle. This positon is seasonal with availability for immediate start.
- Sustaining the grounds and gardens of various properties;
- Cutting lawns using a ride-on or push mower;
- Trimming and edging around walks, flowerbeds, and walls using clippers, trimmers and edging tools;
- Pruning shrubs and trees to shape, and improving growth or removing damaged leaves, branches, or twigs using shears, pruners, or a chain saw;
- Cleaning grounds and garden beds including; blowing, raking and bagging of leaves and debris.
- Planting and installing of sod, seed, mulch, soil, flowers, trees, and shrubs;
- Any and all other responsibilities that may be deemed necessary from time to time.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Valid G Driver's License and clean abstract
- Experience driving a truck and trailer.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of landscaping experience.
- Must be independent and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have exceptional leadership, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to perform physical work including bending, stooping, kneeling, pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50lbs
- Ability to work in variable outdoor temperatures and climates;
- Ability to be flexible and self-motivated and to take initiative.
How to Apply
By Fax: 905-951-1617
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dig-Con International LTD>
Apr 10, 2018