Proscape Land Design & Construction is looking for candidates with at least 2-3 years experience in the industry. These candidates will work in crews performing high-end residential design/build work in the Western GTA. Projects range from $10,000 to $500,000+ in scope and involve complex concrete forming, masory, carpentry, grading, lighting systems, heavy machine operation and planting.
You are expected to read detailed landscape plans, install basic landscape designs and operate heavy machinery such as skid steers and mini excavators. First aid training and any Landscape Ontario course completions are an asset.
- Full time, year round employment
- Steady hours of 40-60 hours per week
- Excellent on the job training and the ability to voice and implement new ideas with managment
- Be Punctual and Hard Working.
- Have an eye for detail and take pride in you work. We have grown our business through referrals from past clients who love our work and employees.
- Be a team player with strong work ethic.
- Be able to communicate professionally with cllients.
- Consider getting Landscape Industry Certified or getting a Horticultural Diploma if you do not already have these certificates.
- Be physicaly fit.
- Have a vehicle and a valid 'G' Licence with a clean drivers abstract. 'A' Licence an asset.
We are interested in hiring employees who are passionate about construction, love working outdoors and have a desire to learn something new every day.
Pay is based upon experience and overall knowledge.
Salary: $16.00 - $30.00/hour
If you think you would be an asset to our company, please email resume and brief description about yourself to email@example.com