Job Number: 012458
Posted on Mar 26, 2018
Cedar Springs Landscape Group is seeking staff who have experience in landscape construction to join our team. Experience in running landscape and construction projects is required. Managing teams of 2-6 staff on jobsites is something the applicant must be comfortable with. As a company, we are able and ready to train those who are willing to learn the trade and launch an exciting and rewarding career.
The position of Supervisor Landscaping includes the following main duties:
- Survey and assess sites, prepare drawings, sketches and reports and perform other duties to assist landscape architects in designing landscaped environments;
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports;
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of workers who (will) maintain lawns, gardens, parks;
- Requisition supplies and materials;
- Supervise and complete projects on time and on budget;
- Plant and maintain lawns and gardens;
- Plan, organize and construct landscaped environments, planting and maintenance, which may include trees, shrubberies, lawns, fences, decks, patios and other landscape structures.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a landscape foreman
- Completed horticulture/landscaping college certificate, or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a team environment
- Open, approachable and outgoing attitude when interacting with customers and co-workers
Hours: 45-50 hrs per week
Wages: Hourly earnings range from $22-$30
Cedar Springs Landscape Group Inc.
Mar 01, 2018