Job Number: 1
Posted on Mar 13, 2018
With Monarch Landscapes over 20 years of experience our passion for our work extends into everything we do, and it shows. We are an award winning design/ build firm, comprised of some of the best landscape architects, designers and craftsmen in Waterloo Region. To meet the demand for our services we are expanding our team. Our company culture is based around a professional, safe, and successful workplace that empowers employees to excel in what they do best. Become part of the growth and success of this well-established company, join Monarch Landscape today.
Construction Labourer Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years landscape/ construction experience
- High school diploma required, related college or university program an asset
- Physically Fit with ability to work long hours outside
- Job requires repeated heavy lifting in excess of 60lbs
- Many tasks require repetitive bending, reaching and kneeling
- Valid G drivers licence with clean drivers abstract mandatory. AZ or DZ licence an asset
- Valid CPR and First Aid training
- Ability to interpret and implement directions from senior management
- Hands on work and the ability to safely operate a variety of landscape related machinery and equipment.
- Assist in the construction of walkways, patios, fences, decks, retaining walls and planting
- Ability to interact with clientele in order to achieve project satisfaction
- Ability to communicate effectively between clients and company management
- Monitor tools, equipment and machinery for maintenance and repair
- Maintain a safe and clean worksite at all times.
- Ensure each crew member is trained appropriately for the task assigned and the installation is completed to the company standard
- Ensures all equipment operating, safety and maintenance procedures are followed. And ensures all company safety rules and policies are followed
Mar 26, 2018