TurtleCreek Landscaping is an established, award winning landscape company offering exciting career opportunities in our high-energy, team oriented environment. We have been providing Commercial & Residential Property Maintenance, Design, Interlock Construction and Snow Removal Services to our customers in Halton Hills area for 10 years!
We are looking to grow our team! Are you looking for a position that encourages individual growth and learning? We are looking for full-time and part-time candidates to install and maintain gardens for our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
Successful candidates will be required to plant and maintain gardens for our busy landscaping company in both a residential and/or commercial setting. Candidate will be required to work in a team environment as well as individually in some circumstances. Must have their own vehicle.
Qualifications and Skills
Candidate must have the following assets:
- knowledge of annuals, perennials, trees & shrubs
- knowledge of gardening tools and equipment
- full G Ontario drivers license and access to their own vehicle
- able to work in a team and alone
- reliable, resourceful and punctual
- able to lift 50lns and over
- able to work in all weather conditions
ONLY Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview