Landscape Designer- Residential
Job Number: 0001
Posted on Mar 01, 2018
Stonelife Landscaping is a full-service design and installation landscaping company, providing high quality landscaping services to both Residential and Commercial clients
We are currently seeking a Landscape Designer to join our growing organization located in Concord, Ontario.
- Meet with residential clients to discuss their landscaping vision in order to prepare design proposal
- Create landscape design using software
- Estimate material, labour and profit margins for each job and review with Director
- Order materials for each job
- Daily communication with crew members to ensure smooth work flow and to achieve target completion dates
- Ensure regular communication with the customer, addressing any issues or concerns
- Prepare paper work for necessary permits, etc.
- Other duties as required
- Diploma/Degree in Landscape Design or a combination of education and industry experience
- Must be organized, self-motivated, posses a “can do attitude” and be able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong computer skills in MS Office, DynaSCAPE and/or SketchUp
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with both customers, suppliers and team members
- Strong time management skills
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted.
Stonelife Landscaping Inc.
Mar 19, 2018