- Landscape Maintenance of various properties (commercial and residential).
-Turf management, mulch and soil applications, pruning, weeding, cultivating, watering, debris clean up and disposal with the administration of organic/sustainable practices.
-Installation of decorative plantings in beds and containers.
-Contribute to maintaining the yard, shop and vehicles
-Wear appropriate personal protective equipment at all times and work in accordance with Ontario health and safety regulations.
-Work with and fulfill all the same duties as the crew.
-Communicate with customers onsite in a professional manner and report any problems or requests to manager.
-Ensure that all work is carried out safely and efficiently, and that all crew are in compliance with government and company PPE standards.
-Supervise and inspect all work on site.
-Maintain and enforce standards of professional etiquette, cleanliness and organization on all sites, company trucks and at the shop/yard.
-Watering of various decorative plant displays throughout Toronto.
-Planter maintenance; deadheading & garbage removal.
-Requires flexible hours.
Get in touch with us if you:
- Have a valid “G” drivers’ License and are comfortable driving larger vehicles.
- Have Landscape education, training, and/or equivalent working experience.
- Enjoy working with a team, outdoors, at a fast pace.
- Have strong horticultural knowledge and planting experience.
- Have strong customer service skills
- Are punctual, with a positive work ethic.
- Other qualifications are an asset (Exterminator License, Machinery Certification, Fall Arrest Cert, etc).
Thank you for your interest in our company and we look forward to another great season!
Please submit applications (with resume attached) by email to: