Mr. Landscape is an established landscape maintenance firm specializing in high end residential garden care. We provide scheduled programs for our clients living in Rosedale, Forest Hill, Lawrence Park and the Annex.
We are looking for hard working, reliable, enthusiastic and knowledgeable people to join our winning team.
Job Description - "Landscape Horticultural Technician"
The following is required:
1. Safely operate (as required) gas/electric powered gardening tools. Including back pack blowers and various hand held tools.
2. Maintain all aspects of gardens during each season. Including planting, weeding, watering, pruning/trimming and other related work.
3. Communicate in a professional manner with clients.
4. Participate in maintaining a clean and organized work vehicle.
5. Perform manual labour for extended periods under some unfavorable climate conditions.
6. Maintain good spirited teamwork and work ethics with all other employees.
7. Assist employees in their duties whenever possible, without neglecting your duties and to maintain and enhance teamwork in order to maximize the quality of our clients landscapes.
8. Meet at the work yard at 7am and be available to work until 5pm Monday to Friday. Some Saturday work required.
* $18 to $24 per hour (based on experience).
* Travel time paid between client properties.
* Medical and Dental benefits
* Hourly bonus paid for having a valid "G" driver license.
Position begins March 18th to and including December 14th.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org