Landscape Construction Foreman/Crew Leader
Job Number: 1
Posted on Feb 20, 2018
Job Category: Landscape Construction
Job Title: Foreman /Crew leader
Work required: Full time
Starting Time: April 15, 2016
Contact person: Sam Niknam
As the lead worker on site, this position plans directs and coordinates all project-related activities such as planting, grading, Interlock paving, Retaining wall, Water feature, Masonry work, Concrete work, Woodwork (Fence and Deck). This position is the hands-on position.
- Leading and supervising the crew of two to five on daily bases to complete the given tasks.
- Maintaining the safe working environment.
- Promoting a positive and productive environment.
- Record keeping of the job progress and forecasting the material needed.
- Meeting deadlines without compensating the work quality.
- Communicating openly and honestly.
- Training crew
- Supervising sub-contractors and trades on site.
- Following and promoting company policy.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Forman in landscape construction.
- Must have true knowledge of construction techniques related to Landscaping.
- Applicant must be able to Grade and install interlock paving, retaining walls, flagstone and most of the landscape structures.
- Ability to run the job site with least supervision.
- Able to communicate clearly and give clear direction to crew members.
- Understand Landscape drawings, slopes, and The calculation is not necessary, but being able to calculate is an asset.
- Experience in operating small engine tools and equipment, such as skid steers and mini excavators
- Equipment maintenance skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Valid driving license and being able to drive.
- Love to work outdoor.
- Well organized and time management skill.
- Problem-solving skill.
Range of pay:
$25 - $30
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Land Master ContractingLtd.
Apr 16, 2018