Michael Scott's Landscaping & Design is a landscape design & build company located in Orillia, Ontario since 1990. We specialize in Landscape Design, Residential & Commercial Landscape Construction, and Garden Maintenance.
We are seeking Experienced and Enthusiastic Individuals to join our team for the upcoming 2018 Season. The successful candidates are responsible for assisting in the Installation of various Landscape Projects. Both Leadhand and Labourer positions available. Our work week ranges from 50-60 hours. Weekend work is available but not mandatory. Overtime paid after 44 hours, and benefits package provided to the right candidate’s.
- No landscape experience required, however experience is an asset
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Willingness and Ability to operate machinery an asset (Mini Excavator & Skidsteer)
- Valid "G" Driver’s License a must
- Diploma and/or Degree in a landscape related program an asset
- Positive, motivated individual who enjoys working in the Landscape Industry and wants to improve their skills and grow with the company.
Training and Development strongly supported.
Wage is based on experience.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com
We would like to thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.