Michael Scott's Landscaping & Design is a landscape design & build company located in Orillia, Ontario since 1990. We specialize in Landscape Design, Residential & Commercial Landscape Construction, and Garden Maintenance.
We are seeking an Experienced and Enthusiastic Individual to join our team for the upcoming 2018 Season. The successful candidate is responsible for the Installation, Servicing & Maintenance of residential and commercial irrigation systems. Must be willing to work in the landscape construction field. Experience in landscape construction is an asset.
Our work week ranges from 50-60 hours. Overtime paid after 44 hours, and benefits package provided.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Landscape Irrigation Technician
- Experience installing, servicing and maintaining irrigation systems, experience in designing irrigation systems is an asset
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Strong ability in managing a small group of people
- Skilled operation of machinery (Mini Excavator & Skidsteer) an asset
- Valid "G" Driver’s License a must, "A" or "Z" License an asset
- Diploma and/or Degree in a landscape related program an asset
- Positive, motivated individual who enjoys working in the Landscape Industry and wants to improve their skills and grow with the company.
Training and Development strongly supported.
Wage is based on experience.
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.