Michael Scott's Landscaping & Design is a landscape design & build company located in Orillia, Ontario since 1990. We specialize in Landscape Design, Residential & Commercial Landscape Construction, and Garden Maintenance.
We are seeking an Experienced and Enthusiastic Individual to join our team for the upcoming 2018 Season. The successful candidate is responsible for the Installation of various Landscape Projects and must work closely with our landscape designers.
Our work week ranges from 50-60 hours. Competitive wages, Overtime paid after 44 hours, paid training, and benefits package provided.
- 3+ years of experience as a Landscape Construction Foreperson
- Experience installing irrigation and lighting systems an asset
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Strong ability in managing a small group of people
- Skilled operation of machinery (Mini Excavator & Skidsteer)
- Valid "G" Drivers License a must, "A" or "Z" License an asset
- Diploma and/or Degree in a landscape related program an asset
- Positive, motivated individual who enjoys working in the Landscape Industry and wants to improve their skills and grow with the company.
Training and Development strongly supported.
Wage is based on experience.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com
We would like to thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.