Landscape Construction Lead Hand
Job Number: 2018-1
Posted on Jan 08, 2018
Work for an award-winning industry leader in the design + installation of residential landscaping projects.
- Minimum 5 years experience in landscape construction
- Working hours from 7am-6pm, Monday through Friday. Weekends off.
- 50 to 55 hour work week
- Work season from March 15 - December 15, 2000 hours per year
- A strong work ethic coupled with common sense intelligence is mandatory.
- Experience in installation of the following: precast concrete retaining wall systems, interlocking stone, square cut flagstone both dry and wet lay, carpentry, poured concrete, digging and setting of fencing posts, and planting.
- Demonstrated experience in operating heavy machinery including mini-ex and skid steer
- Lift materials weighing up to 150 lbs.
$70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Green Apple Landscaping
Mar 19, 2018